Cannondale Kids Quick 24″ – Sherpa Pink
Start ’em off right.
Fast rolling, grippy tires, 7-speed gearing and confident, stable handling make this a seriously fun, high-performance street machine.
What it’s built for
Confident kids who are ready to build on their skills. Kids 4’1″-4’6″ (124cm-137cm)
- Durable lightweight alloy frame, because a light bike is easier to handle and more fun to ride.
- 7-speed gearing with low torque 7-speed twist shifter made for smaller hands
- Multi-surface Kenda Small Block 8 Tires (24×1.5″) that are grippy and in control
- Kid correct comfy grips and saddle
- Brake levers that are adjustable to fit every hand
SmartForm C3 Alloy, smooth welding
Rigid, SmartForm C3 Alloy, 1-1/8″ steerer
FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8″ Ahead, semi-integrated
Shimano Tourney Revo Twist Shifter, 7-speed
Prowheel, Pro-V30, 145mm length, 30T
Sunrace, 11-28, 7-speed
Cartridge, square taper
Promax V-Brake, alloy linear pull
Cannondale, lightweight alloy, 24″, 28h
KT Alloy, nutted axle
KT Alloy, 7-speed freehub
Kenda, Small Block 8, 24 x 1.5″
Lightweight Alloy, 25.4mm, 580mm
Cannondale Kid’s Performance
Lightweight alloy, 25.4mm
Weight: 9.4 kg / 20.7 lbs – Bike and frame weights may vary in final production.
Please note that, based on component availability and other factors, specifications are subject to change without notice.
||1 × 1 × 1 in